1. Word Power & Jumbled Words and Sentence Creation: Homophones, Collocations,
Spellings, Words related to animals, household things, clothes, basic emotions, food, animals, pets, etc
2. Gender and Relations
3. Singular-Plural and One Word Substitution
4. Synonyms and Antonyms
9. Articles and Prepositions
10. Simple Tenses-Present and Past
11. Conjunctions and Punctuations
12. Questions and Question Tags
13. Comprehension (Prose and Poetry)
14. Search For and Retrieve Information From Various Text Types Like Stories, Anecdotes, Etc
15. Understand Information Through Pictures, Time-Table Format, Etc
16. Spoken and Written Expressions: Acquire Broad Understanding Of and Look For Specific Information
In Short Texts Like Messages, Invitations, Etc.
17. Ability to Understand Situation-Based Variations in Functions Like Apology, Greeting, Introduction, Request, Etc
18. Search For and Retrieve Information From Various Text Types Like Stories, Short Dialogues, Etc.
Acquire Broad Understanding Of and Look For Specific Information In Short Texts Like Messages, Invitations, Etc
19. Ability To Understand Situation-Based Variations In Functions Like Thanking,Greeting, Asking For Permission,
Introducing (oneself), Etc.
2. Nouns (Nominalisation, Countable and Uncountable)
3. Adverbs and Adjectives
4. Articles and Prepositions
5. Conjunctions and Determiners
6. Verbs and Phrasal Verbs
8. Voices and Narration
9. One Word Substitutions, Proverbs and Phrasal Verbs, Concord, Question forms, Conditionals, Modals,
Reported speech. Collocations, Idioms
10. Sentences and Sentence Sequencing
11. Words Related to Leisure, Household Items/Issues, Social Causes, Outdoor Locations and Activities, Etc.
12. Jumbled Words and Punctuations
13. Spoken and Written Expression: Ability to Understand Situation-Based Variations In Functions Like Giving Advice,
Stating Preferences, Discussing Probability, Making An Offer, Etc.
14. Synonyms and Antonyms, Homonyms, Homophones, Words Related To Weather, Countries, Language and people,
Global problems, Words Related To Social Cause, Travel, Workplace, Etc.
15. Analogies and Spellings
16. One Word Substitutions and Idioms; Word Order
17. Spoken and Written Expression: Ability To Understand Situation-Based Variations
In Functions Like Giving/Accepting Compliments,
Agreeing, Disagreeing, Requesting, Seeking Information, Pronunciation, Etc.
18. Comprehension (Prose and Poetry): Acquire Broad Understanding Of and Look For Specific
Information In Longer Texts Like Editorials, Essays